ANNUAL MAINTENANCE PROGRAM
This program is mainly designed for rental properties. One annual fee will be charged for unlimited services to a property whether a 12 monthly service, or before each tenancy throughout the 12 months. All alarms on the property will be cleaned, tested, battery changed, and made compliant in accordance to the new Smoke Alarm Laws. An Additional cost for replacement or installation of alarms will be added onto this annual fee if required.
ONCE-OFF ANNUAL COMPLIANCY INSPECTIONS
Smoke Alarms on the property will be cleaned tested, battery changed and made compliant. Owners or caretakers of properties can make annual bookings to ensure your property is compliant. An additional cost will be included if smoke alarms require replacing or installing.
REPAIRS AND REPLACEMENTS
If you are having trouble with your smoke alarms, your smoke alarms are not working, smoke alarms are beeping, or you suspect your smoke alarm may be faulty or out of date, we will come and service your smoke alarms, and replace or repair if necessary. Cost may vary depending on repairs or replacements.
F.N.Q Smoke Alarms offers services to a wide range of clients:
- Real Estate
- Home Owners
- Private work
- Small Businesses
- Body Corporate
- Retirement Homes
- Mobile Homes
- Holiday Rentals
- Services for Hearing Impaired People
Plus many more!
TYPES OF ALARMS
F.N.Q Smoke Alarms offers a range of smoke alarms to ensure the safety of your property. This includes:
- Optical photo electric smoke alarms
- 240v (hard wired) photo electric smoke alarms
- Long-life Lithium Alarm
- Hard Wired (240 volt) Alarm
- Hearing Impaired Alarms & Carbon Monoxide Alarms
All Alarms supplied and installed meet Australian Standards and The Building Codes of Australia.
SMOKE ALARM SERVICING
Smoke Alarm Servicing is not just as simple as pushing the test button on the smoke alarm. A number of steps are carried out to ensure your property is compliant with the current Legislations.
- All Smoke Alarms are located on the premises
- The number and location of Smoke Alarms are checked according to the specific building code. If Smoke Alarms are not positioned in the correct positions, the property is not compliant.
- If Smoke alarms need to be installed, replaced or relocated, this is carried out
- All Smoke alarm batteries are tested and replaced if necessary
- Smoke Alarms are cleaned
- The test button is pushed on each Smoke Alarm to ensure the Alarm is in proper working order
- A decibel tester is used to ensure Smoke Alarms are over 75dec
- Once all Smoke Alarms have all been tested, positioned correctly, cleaned and compliant, the premises can be classed as compliant.
F.N.Q Smoke Alarms will test the property's safety switch on request.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE AFTER A SERVICE?
After each property is serviced, the owner/management of the property will receive a letter of Service and Compliancy. This will detail the service provided, location of alarms (Accordance to AS and BCA), a decibel reading of the alarm, and whether the property is compliant in regards to the new Smoke Alarm Laws.
FOR THE LEASEHOLDERS AND REAL ESTATES:
Leaseholders and real estates have an obligation for installing, cleaning and testing smoke alarms before the start or renewal of a tenancy. Will your insurance cover you if you have not ensured a property is compliant? F.N.Q Smoke Alarms would like to take this responsibility off you, and provide all leaseholders with our service.
F.N.Q Smoke Alarms will not only provide you with this service, but we will organise the entry notices on your behalf for servicing to be undertaken.